CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

" Where there is a will......

Well life has a funny way of teaching you a lesson and then rewarding you for the lesson you have learnt.

I have noticed one thing,whatever you try to do and however you do it , the result always depends on how passionatly you want it.

Be it getting into a university or a job or even looking for a life partner.I am not saying that your performance doesnt matter at all.Yes, it most certainly does, but if even an average effort is lapped up with total sincerely and passionate desire for the goal, life gives it to you.

I think life is a very fair lady.

I have noticed that whenever I have failed in anything, either I have lacked that burning desire to achieve my goal or I did not have enough confidence in myself, my performance being above average.

My Grand mother says"nothing is unattainable in this world, all you have to have is Burning Desire, Confidence in yourself and perhaps a very little bit of talent is enough and the unattainable is yours."

I tell all those people who have failed exams and lost their Life partners, "Just look inside of you, Pehaps, you failed becoz of your lack of hunger to pass or lack of desire for that special someone"

Yes, Life has taught me that where there is a will, there is a way.

0 comments: