CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

HAPPINESS QUOTIENT!!!!

Isnt it a real pity that when people can choose to be either happy or sad in life they more often than not make the wrong choices in life.Well happiness lies in our own hands, no one can make it or break it for us.It is a state of mind whose reigns are in the hands of our mind itself.

Methinks, a human being is not happy being happy.To get that extra something, spice, zing..he wants to be unhappy.look at me, I feel so bored when the going is good and always complain that I am so bored with the "oh so perfect" , "la di dah" lifestyle we are leading.I want something to brood about, crib about ,blame someone to feel good.Lets face it , all of us have that little bit of persecution complex hidden somewhere inside of us.

Actually I think unhappiness acts as a "feel good" kind of a morphine to the darker side of the brain.I am no scientist or doc, but my native intelligence and instincts tell me that we do have shades of grey that somewhere somehow seek imperfection.

Yes, this means we unconciously bring in unhappiness to ourselves and then crib about it and derive some kind of sadistic pleasure from it.

Guess, our love for imperfection explains our love for the sexy rather than picture perfect.well, I dont know about others, but for me sexiness is not exactly a picture perfect beauty, but someone whose imperfection might have such charm that it could win you over.

I prefer Sush's imperfect and soometimes foot in the mouth sexiness to Ash's picture perfect and too politically correct beauty.

So probably all of us are seeking imperfection in life as because of our perception of what we deserve.

Next time you are unhappy, remember to enjoy it, coz you brought it on yourself

0 comments: