CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

oooh....that brotherly feeling.....

Its all CRAP......well sorry for being so cynical....but my experience has brought me to the conclusion that calling some-one a brother or sister only gives them the lisence to flirt openly without being labelled.......

Well...... Frankly speaking...It only makes me barf when a guy sayz he haz "Brotherly Feelings" for me......whats that supposed to mean.....As far as I am concerned...there can be platonic and non platonic feelings towards the opposite sex.......but making a brother out of a platonic friend is making a mockery out of the relationship.......what are people trying to prove by giving any platonic relationship such a name ?

I think some of them are trying to scream out loud "Hey guys....I find the girl sexy and want to be able to flirt with her with no strings attached...wanna be able to touch her "here and there" without offending her or anyone else"......

Girls have a different philosophy altogether....they want to have a nice time and at the same time save their reputation.....notice, they will make a bhaiyya only out of a hot guy, to be able to hang on him for every pretext and still be concieved as pure, innocent and virginal....... so that they remain untouched good girls and can be married off to whosoever their parents wish.......

And then there are the relatively more civilized group who just wanna to say: Hey guys....I find the person interesting, but there is no possibility of falling for her coz i am not even remotely attracted to her....so let me clear my stance

I have seen couples who havent been able to carry on such a FARCE for long....During one rakshabandhan, they are tying Rakhi to their"mooh bola bhai" and applying tika on the forehead....the next Raksha bandhan, they are seen cootchi cooing and smooching passionately in da beach......

Come to think of it I dont blame them as much as I blame the society, by society I mean those "mean" people who love to make rules about etiquette and "propah behaviour".......They do not have the word "platonic" in their dictionaries.....they only think that one relationship exists between a boy and a girl..."SEXUAL"

I just want to say to all those over suspicious aunts and neighbours.." please give them a chance to proove that two people can be friends without wanting to sleep with each other".....

As for me if anyone comes up to me next time and says I am like his sister......i swear to God, I will break his face.......

0 comments: