CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

OF BITCHING AND GOSSIPS......

I really wonder how some people find it so easiy to be the typical "Miss Goody two shoes" without a single bad bone about anyone in them.....
I mean, there have been phases when I have tried to get into Miss Goody's two shoes.....the act lasts for a month or two, and then I am itching to be out of them and back to my wicked bitchy shoes...it iz much more fun that way......

Sometimes bitching (lets call it Bad mouthing as it sounds more euphemistic) takes you to such a level of euphoria and destresses you momentarily, i think it is the perfect substitute for Nicotine esp. for non-smokers....(imagine having the corridoor bitching sessions at the smoking zone during your smoking breaks sans the nicotine).......Bad mouthing, let me clarify, is different from back stabbing......You are not harming anyone by bad mouthing him......it iz done mostly with a close circle and in most probability would never be leaked out.... again it doesnt amount to defamation becoz you are not saying untrue things about anyone in a public forum......ya bad mouthing is mostly repetive and you tend to repeat the same thing you did about the person half a minute ago.....it is just a way to giving vent to your frustrations without causing real damage.....so why not go ahead and indulge your senses.....

Just yesterday I heard Ganesh speak to his boss over the phone about their Business trip to Singapore and he asked him if he had finished his packing yet.....Ganesh smiled and said almost done and not to worry...such a beautiful smile on hiz face, i felt he was so happy to acompany his boss...as soon as the phone clicked on the other end of the reciever Ganesh almost threw his phone and started uttering some of the choicesed cuss words and said the idiot has given me all the extra luggage and .....this took me by surprise and I admonished him for such a behaviour.... he said, "now there, I have vented my anger and frustration, i feel better now and this will help me to smile at him which i see him at the airport".........so there you go...i discovered an entire new dimension added to the list of advantages on bad mouthing.....it helps you to be decent to the victim and not create a scene... coz you have already shown you anger in his absence.......

But yes.....bitching also has downsides to it.....too much of indulging into this can make an addict out of you....and any kind of addiction is bad......once you are an addict it is very difficult to reform yourself (plus, they dont have institutions called "Bitching Anonymous" yet)....And yes it affects you health...mental and physical....just like bad vibes and bad aura does......It definitely gives you momentary pleasure, but might be fatal in the long run......

I still remember, when my grand father used to be angry with someone as his driver or painter or gardner, he would just say things like "PROCRASTINATION.....CONSTIPATION.......ADDULATION........." out loud...and when i asked him why was he spurning out his vocabulary, he smiled and said..."i dont want to have bad vibes by using bad words...so I used high sounding words which dont mean anything bad....so that the pple who dont understand english think i am scolding them....but I havent paased on any negetive Vibes"......

So as I said in my earlier Blog " Too much Sugar is bad......but too much Venom is just as bad, if not worse........U needint be Goody two shoes but dont spit out too much venom either........So bad mouthing is ok as long as it is done in limits and under the leash............OTHERWISE U R IN TROUBLE BAD BOY

0 comments: