CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

MY BEST PAL

It was the first day at B-School(introductory session), Sixty of us(well a little more actually, counting a few parents), my mom and sister were there too, and i had already reprimanded them, asking them to sit in the other corner of the classroom. I was sitting in the first row, far left corner and the introduction started with me....went on to other mundane intros with a few boring pple trying to sound desperately funny and some inaudible bores.........just when I started zzzzzing away, heard a deep baritone voice, looked back and saw a hunk standing at the last seat at the far right(Intros over already????)He said"I would like to take the dias for the benifit of those sitting in the front".He narrated sme poem he had penned on Ajnabis or smething like dat.

his warm disarming smile melted me ...........when we broke for lunch, I found ma and sis going ga....ga...over the boy with the deep voice...i brushed them aside saying he was just a show off trying to attract sme attention..........asked them to look how the girls were swarming around him, he did it for dat..........I had no energy or inclination to be personally introduced to him then...........

Went to the girls hostel, I found girls going wild about his voice, smile, body, ass........and i was too arrogant to be bothered and comment, anyways, boys like that are only looking for a nice screw...........but couldnt supress pangs of jealousy when a girl would reel out an encounter with him.........
ok. what happened after that, lemme reel out in a nutshell,

1 week down - he introduced himself to me, but my arrogance told me not to respond, he only wants one thing

1 month down - he isnt that bad afterall, Hi-bye terms is ok

2 months down - some misunderstanding and "mooh pherna shuru"

4 months down - apologies, make up

5 months - do assignments together, study together etc,,,,,,,,

6 months- do lunch at the canteen and towards the end the shy guy (realized he was a shy guy afterall)manages to propose to me after a lot of pressure for classmates

We go out , do so many things together, walk by the sea, talk about living a life like this, like that, working like this, like that etc.....He was my best Pal


Today, when i see him when I wake up early in the morning, i see the same face that made my heart skip a beat five years ago.the difference, he was some guy then and now the same guy is my husband.

things have changed since then, we discuss different things now, our priorities have changed, we fight more.............sometimes we think why we got together at all, we are so different.......then we suddenly look at each other and just know why we are together............He still is my best Pal...
even today, one look at him can make my heart skip a beat..........oh!god let it be that way all through
Not everything changes with time does it

0 comments: