CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Interesting Quotes by BOB DYLAN, The God

These are a few of my personal favourites I picked from various songs:

Take care of your memories.For you cannot relive them.
- BOB DYLAN

All I can do is be me, whoever that is.
Bob Dylan

All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
Bob Dylan

All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.
Bob Dylan

He not busy being born is busy dying.
Bob Dylan

I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom.
Bob Dylan

If I wasn't Bob Dylan, I'd probably think that Bob Dylan has a lot of answers myself.
Bob Dylan

Money doesn't talk, it swears.
Bob Dylan

No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.
Bob Dylan

0 comments: