CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

FOR BETTER OR WORSE.....TILL DEATH DO US APART

This post is straight from my heart....call me silly, call me sweet, call me a Love Fool, call me a romantic....Coz I know I am all those things....and have no qualms or regrets whatsoever.....guess tis ones perception of ones life that matters....you can choose to believe your life is a mess, or a Fairy Tale....so here I am believing that I live in this world of Fairies and have found my prince charming.....here are a few lines from a beautiful song that sayz it all....

"Ho chaandni jab tak raat deta hai har koi saath
Tum magar andheron mein na chhodna mera haath

Jab koi baat bigad jaaye jab koi mushkil pad jaaye
Tum dena saath mera o humnawaaz

Na koi hai na koi tha zindage mein tumhaare siva
Tum dena saath mera o humnawaaz"

Well, thats whats companionship ....five years of courtship and two years of marriage to Gans has really taught me what it actually means........

Gans always treated me like a queen right from the start of our relationship, overtly fussing about me, getting me whatever i wanted, taking me places i wanted to go, crappy movies i wanted to see.....in short, he made a perfect BRAT out of a nice sweet little girl ....I started gettin used to the ATTENTION....

Before Gans happened to me I was a perfectly normal Child have very few or normal demands, and understood that i shouldnt expect too much attention if i dont deserve it....a typical middle class upbringing.......But then here came this TORNADO, who completly swept me off my feet and uprooted me from ground level and placed me in da clouds.....Life suddenly felt like a fairy tale ......i was too far away from the ground to even see it.......

Then came marriage to Gans and I waz still treated very much like the Queen of his heart, but then there ware slight variations from the kinda attention I got in college.....I waz still very much da spoilt BRAT he had made outta me and expected as much time and attention from him as I got in College.....after eight long hours of work, when the two of us would get back home, I would still expect him listen and talk endlessly, make funny faces and keep me entertained......Poor Gans would always ensure that he'd come up slowly from the behind and plant a kiss on my neck while I am cooking.....everyday....but that apparently wasnt enough, I wanted him to talk........

I started brooding about my kismat.....wondering why I wasnt as lucky as the other girls who might have married perfect men......i'd always think about how much I wasnt getting rather that how much he was giving me.......was hit with selective amnesia.....

Never thought of the times when he'd come tired and cook for the both of us becoz of my cramps, whenever I am low, he'd suddenly call me and tell me that he'll be at my office to pick me up for any movie I want to see, when he would carry me from the TV room to my bed when I fall asleep after a long hard day, how when a cricket match is on, and i would insist on watching some strange Hollywood flick, he would only check the scores and lemme watch my pic..... the way he just picked me up in his arms and swayed me to the the music when my favourite song (Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin) was on T.V.just after we had a bad fight........

It took a crisis situation to understand that nothing had changed........ I fell very ill due to some food poisoning, and was in a really bad shape.....I suddenly saw Gans doing everythin for me , saw tears in his eyes for me, he was there for me and wouldnt let go of me untill i was ok......

I guess, thats what love means......Love means sticking by you through Thick and Thin.....

tis nice to take a walk in the clouds sometimes, but yes at the same time tis more important keep the ground in your radar view at least........

0 comments: