CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

When Big is Beautiful

Well , am finally at the stage where i may have to wait for just 2 weeks for my bundle of happiness to arrive....enjoyed shopping for the lil one , clothes , cradle, toys and all.....

There waz a time when i was getting bigger, I would look myself in the mirror and give a snarl, but the getting bigger in pregnancy makes me wanna show off my bump....the bigger I get the happier i feel and for some strange reason, Gans is also ga-ga over the bump, he looks at it proudly and if I even try and wear clothes that might camouflage the bump, he flies off the handle.....

This is the only time when you are forgiven even if you put on 10 to 15 kgs.....who sayz only small is beautiful......

4 comments:

Justbeing-Sree said...

This is surely the phase where "Big" is beautiful...rather I would say Big and bold too..;)))But just wait for 2 more weeks when you would scream and say "Small" is just wonderful...;))) When the Vee-Gan would arrive..;))) My best wishes and prayers....

Anonymous said...

Is baby here?

Anonymous said...

I dropped by after a long time and guess what I discovered! Congratulations! Update please. Boy/Girl? And is this your first? Am so excited for you. :)

carrothead meets Blonde said...

hey guys...have been off da net for a while. was recoveing from a C-section and to top it all some spyware attack on the comp made it impossible for me to communicate....Well....its a boy, born on the 6th of July...


@ swechcha...what a surprise...how u been and plse come out of whichever den youve been hiding in...communicate please!!!!!

@Careless chronicles...yeah...this is my first and its been such an overwhelming experience....i am sure u understand...been looking up your blogs...looks like u took a blog sabbatical...
@ sree...small is indeed wonderful...so when u coming to see da lil one....come down to b'ore...i promise u you will be his godmother if you make it as soon as possible.....