CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What is in it for me???


Have you ever wondered how much importance a certain section people give to this line in their lives ...its as if this line decides the entire course of their lives....It is the
key factor for choosing friends(FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS), choosing Jobs, helping people...every single aspect of their lives governed by that teeny weeny little devil inside their heads asking" whats in it for me?"


Franky, the sorts make me snort in exhasperation.I recon it must be really tiring for people who always wonder about the "added benifits" before they even smile.I mean imagine debating with yourself about whether you should go ahead and shake your hand with the oblivious stranger you have just been introduced to when you have just a little over a split second to react before he might think you are rude. Well, am I kidding myself? The sorts dont even bother if they appear Rude to a stanger so long as he doesnt fit into the so called "Friends with Benifits" category.

The sorts might honestly think they are "Gods Gift to the dumbass world", but let me tell ya...even "friends with benifits can leave ya hi-nd-dry, when the the going gets tough. So watch out!!!!

Well, I dont deny the fact that all of us are looking to win some brownie points with important people around us, it is but natural.But that doesnt exactly mean that it should be the base of our friendship with them.

0 comments: